The role of a FOUNT Sales Associate is to offer premier customer service to all customers that creates a personal and lasting customer relationship. Sales Associates closely work with every customer to ensure a personal shopping experience. In addition, throughout the day, the Sales Associate must keep the store clean and organized.
- Offer personal customer service and develop relationships to help create lifelong customers.
- Problem solve customer questions or issues.
- Actively pursue knowledge about FOUNT's products and brand. Educate the world about FOUNT and help inspire people to want to be a part of the FOUNT story.
- Have an engaging and responsive attitude when working with our customers.
Preferred Applicant Qualities:
- Genuinely love the FOUNT brand and its products.
- Have a passion for communicating with others and to share with our customers the story and details of FOUNT.
- Naturally friendly, creative, honest, and joyful people.
- Professionalism is a must.
- Value punctuality, organization.
- Are motivated and self-starters.
- Have a passion for fashion and styling.
- 2 years related retail experience preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Weekdays (10:30- 7:30) and weekends (10:30-8:30)
- Available during holidays such as Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Fourth of July, etc.
- Flexible to work in-store events in the evenings.
- Available to work 36-40 hours per week.
*FOUNT offers full time employees benefits, excluding Health Insurance.
Email email@example.com with resume and relevant details.