Store Manager (Columbus)
- Be the smiling face of the FOUNT brand : )
- We are looking for people who genuinely love the FOUNT brand and its products.
- Love people. Both your team and clients shopping at our store. Have a passion to share with our customers the story and rich details of the FOUNT brand and products.
- We look for friendly, creative, honest and joyful people! We want to enrich the lives of people who walk in the door of FOUNT. Surprise our guests with your enthusiasm for life.
- Actively pursue knowledge about our products and brand. You will be educating the world about FOUNT. Help inspire people to want be a part of the FOUNT story.
- Professionalism is a must.
- Develop relationships and help to create lifelong customers.
- Have an engaging and responsive attitude when working with our customers.
- Think of FOUNT as a home where you entertain guests.
- We love people who are punctual, organized, motivated, and are self-starters.
- Must have a passion for fashion.
- Build relationships and be involved with top clients.
- Actively give feedback to all employees while constantly engaging with your team members and customers in the store.
- Seek and retain top level talent. Always be looking for new people to bring onto the team.
- Be a role model to your team members, invest in them, empower them and create an environment that inspires joy, leadership and passion for the brand and products.
- Strive to continuously have a consistently compelling and inspiring store environment.
- Be aware of your team’s strengths and weaknesses and structure your crew to perform at their best.
- 2 years of recent experience working as a store manager, preferably a fashion retailer.
- Track record of achieving store sales goals and in leading a sales team.
- High School diploma required. Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
Interested in this position?
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Include the title of the role you are seeking and the location in the title bar.